Return & Refund Policy
All products sold by MADNICS come with a warranty (with the exception of consumable products or software) that cannot be excluded under the Commonwealth Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) ("ACL"). Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts, or modifies any condition, warranty, right or remedy conferred on you by the ACL or any other applicable Law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. Subject to those rights that cannot be excluded under the ACL, our liability (and any Third-Party Supplier's liability) for a breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty is limited, at our option, to:
- in the case of goods, any one or more of the replacements of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of services, any one of the supplying of the services again; or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Subject to the foregoing, to the full extent of the law all other express or implied warranties or guarantees are excluded.
Warranties do not apply if the product has received maltreatment, inattention or interference or the product has not been used in accordance with any performance ratings or care instructions.
In no circumstances are we liable for loss of profit, loss of data, loss of business or contract or any special, indirect or consequential loss, even if you advise us of any special circumstances or such loss was reasonably foreseeable.
For all warranty claims that fall outside the DOA period (7 Days from the delivery), but within the warranty period stated to be covered by madnics.com.au, please refer to the manufacturer’s website and follow warranty procedure to be able to make a claim.
Faulty item will not qualify for warranty claims even though they fall within the stated warranty period if they fall under this group of conditions:
- Physical Damage on the product not caused in the event during transit (DOA) but caused during mishandling, incorrect use of product for its purposes, improper installation of product, by accident, insect or vermin infestation, improper method, or failure to maintain service and handle the item with reasonable care.
- The product has been modified using unauthorised methods. Any modifications on the product including physical and software modifications using 3rd party unauthorised software such as 3rd party firmware updates will void the warranty of products.
- The warranty seal or serial number of the item has been tampered.
When you take delivery of our product, you must inspect it immediately. You must report to us in writing any damage, suspected defects or incorrect supply which must be received by us within 7 days of delivery otherwise we may refuse any claim you make. If our product is damaged when we deliver it to you, we may accept its return and replace it with an equivalent product or credit you with the price paid, at our option. You must comply with any reporting requirements imposed by either us or a Third-Party Supplier. To return any product to us, you must obtain a Return Material Authorisation Number (RMA#) from us; to do that you will need to log in to your account on our website and request for return in the order section, or alternatively by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
You must return the product to Madnics in its original condition within 14 days of the RMA# being issued by us.
Change of Mind Returns
We allow change of mind Return (with exception to software) up to 7 days from the date the item is delivered or available for pick up at your local post office if it has not been collected (whichever is earlier).
Our RA department will then issue you an RMA number with proper instructions on how to return the item. In cases of change of mind returns, we only issue a MADNICS credit refund for the cost of the product excluding any shipping costs. You will be able to use the credit in your account to order any other item available in MADNICS store.
The following conditions need to be met for change of mind returns:
- The item to be returned must be in new 100% resalable condition, with all internal and external packaging, any accessories, instruction manual or labels included when send back. We reserve the right to reject any change of mind returns in the event that we find the received product not in new 100% resalable condition and is damaged or in a condition we feel unfit for resell.
- Do not stick or write anything extra on the packaging of the item.
- The item returned has to be securely packaged so the returning courier can safely deliver it.
- The item must be returned within 14 days from the date of issue of your RMA number for the item.
Changes to Warranty and Return Policy
We will constantly review our warranty and return policy to improve or update new information.
Updated on 18/10/2023